Chapter 9 : Life insurance as part of estate planning
- Introducing risk management to wealth planning - new solutions for nordics
- Case Study Italy : Life insurance and beneficiary trust
- Depending on the country of residence, on which parts of the policy should a wealth transfer strategy be based?
- Life insurance policies and beneficiary clauses in France
- How to successfully plan your estate?
- Life insurance and skipping a generation
Chapter 8 : Capitalisation policies: definition & functioning
- Comparison between life insurance policies and capitalisation policies
- Luxembourg capitalisation policies
- Case Study on Luxembourg capitalisation policies in Belgium
- Comparison of the taxation of capitalisation policies in Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Monaco and Portugal
- Capitalisation policies in France
- Transfers via capitalisation policies in France
Chapter 7 : The guarantees on a life insurance contract
- What roles do the accepting beneficiary and the irrevocable beneficiary have when there is a guarantee on the policy?
- How works the pledging a life insurance contract in the context of operations on the contract
- Pledging a life insurance contract: how and why?
- Pledges of insurance policies
- Case Study: pledging a policy and the leverage effect
Chapter 6: The underlying assets, definitions and examples
- Unlisted assets and life insurance: which restrictions?
- Interview : what is Private Equity?
- Real estate and life insurance policies: an interesting alternative
- The rise of sustainable finance
- ETFs and how they can fit in a life insurance portfolio
- A winning team: the Luxembourg RAIF and its AIFM
- Socially responsible investments: a rapidly growing sector
Chapter 5: Parties to the Life Insurance Policy
- The parties in the insurance contract
- What are the main features of Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) and how does it work?
- What is PRIIPs Regulation?
- Interview: life insurance contract and italian fiduciary
- Distribution of life insurance policies within and outside the EU: insight
- PRIIPs KID: turning a good idea into a good outcome
Chapter 4: The protection of assets
- The Sapin II Law: consumer protection or confiscation of savings ?
- Comparison of different policyholder protection mechanisms in Europe
- Asset protection and estate planning
- Measurement of the solvency of an insurance company
- How the "special privilege" has been improved thanks to the Excell Life case
- Operation of the special privilege in the event of default by the insurance company
- Chapter 3: Unit-linked policies
Chapter 2: The Freedom to Provide Services
- Does the Luxembourg life insurance policy really exist?
- How has Luxembourg become the leader in cross-border life insurance?
- A comparison of financial centres: Luxembourg and Ireland
- Case Study sur la mobilité
- Le Luxembourg après le Brexit
- Pourquoi le Luxembourg a-t-il gagné la course pour capter les High Net Worth Individual (HNWI) ?
- Chapter 1: The fundamentals of life insurance